- A new post every Monday and Thursday.
- CIVILIZED BARBARISM: China's Abortions and Your Face Cream
- Aid that Increases Poverty? A Case Study in Unintended Consequences
- The BERLIN WALL and the Unlikely Power of A Monday Church
- COMPASSION: The Noun That Used to Be a Verb
- Why do we abort more black babies than white? ... Race Selective Abortion in America
Darrow Miller is co-founder of the Disciple Nations Alliance and a featured author and teacher. For over 25 years, Darrow has been a popular conference speaker on topics that include Christianity and culture, apologetics, worldview, poverty, and the dignity of women.
From 1981 to 2007 Darrow served with Food for the Hungry International, and from 1994 as Vice President. Before joining FH, Darrow spent three years on staff at L’Abri Fellowship in Switzerland where he was discipled by Francis Schaeffer. He also served as a student pastor at Northern Arizona University and two years as a pastor of Sherman Street Fellowship in urban Denver, CO.
In addition to earning his Master’s degree in Adult Education from Arizona State University, Darrow pursued graduate studies in philosophy, theology, Christian apologetics, biblical studies and missions in the United States, Israel and Switzerland.
Darrow has authored numerous studies, articles, Bible studies and books, including
• Discipling Nations: The Power of Truth to Transform Culture
• Nurturing the Nations: Reclaiming the Dignity of Women for Building Healthy Cultures
• LifeWork: A Biblical Theology for What You Do Every Day
Darrow's latest book, Emancipating the World: A Christian Response to Radical Islam and Fundamentalist Atheism released in June.
Tag Archives: animism
Too often, a truncated gospel message has accompanied our outreach efforts. As Scott Allen has written elsewhere, an artificial division between personal faith and daily life leaves a fragmented Christianity, full of gaps. The effects are perhaps nowhere more obvious than … Continue reading
A friend, Ric Nesimiuk, who has been involved for many years with DNA training in Asia, recently brought this story to my attention. It’s from the Bangkok Post, October 9, 2009 and is titled Demons to be Relocated At Airport. Twelve … Continue reading
This is the second in a three-part series by Darrow Miller that focuses on how churches can respond positively in the aftermath of Haiti’s devastating earthquake. The entire article can be viewed on the Disciple Nations Alliance website. ENGAGING HEART … Continue reading
As Europe and America have become post Christian, they have turned to Modernism – Secularism. As they have come to experience the spiritual void of Atheistic-Materialism, they become Post-Modern. And what is Post-Modernism? Unfortunately, there has not been a return … Continue reading