- A new post every Monday and Thursday.
- CIVILIZED BARBARISM: China's Abortions and Your Face Cream
- Aid that Increases Poverty? A Case Study in Unintended Consequences
- The BERLIN WALL and the Unlikely Power of A Monday Church
- COMPASSION: The Noun That Used to Be a Verb
- Why do we abort more black babies than white? ... Race Selective Abortion in America
Darrow Miller is co-founder of the Disciple Nations Alliance and a featured author and teacher. For over 25 years, Darrow has been a popular conference speaker on topics that include Christianity and culture, apologetics, worldview, poverty, and the dignity of women.
From 1981 to 2007 Darrow served with Food for the Hungry International, and from 1994 as Vice President. Before joining FH, Darrow spent three years on staff at L’Abri Fellowship in Switzerland where he was discipled by Francis Schaeffer. He also served as a student pastor at Northern Arizona University and two years as a pastor of Sherman Street Fellowship in urban Denver, CO.
In addition to earning his Master’s degree in Adult Education from Arizona State University, Darrow pursued graduate studies in philosophy, theology, Christian apologetics, biblical studies and missions in the United States, Israel and Switzerland.
Darrow has authored numerous studies, articles, Bible studies and books, including
• Discipling Nations: The Power of Truth to Transform Culture
• Nurturing the Nations: Reclaiming the Dignity of Women for Building Healthy Cultures
• LifeWork: A Biblical Theology for What You Do Every Day
Darrow's latest book, Emancipating the World: A Christian Response to Radical Islam and Fundamentalist Atheism released in June.
Tag Archives: change
We have said that there are two moral and metaphysical visions for the United States. We are no longer “one nation under God,” but two nations. One nation is grounded in Judeo-Christian theism and the other founded in an Atheistic-Materialistic … Continue reading
In the modern US political context, the nation is at a tipping point. The old Judeo-Christian foundations of the nation are being eroded. They have been replaced with an Atheistic-Materialistic paradigm. The United States is no longer “one nation under … Continue reading
The imagination of the world has been captured by the campaign and presidency of Barack Obama. I must confess that I was taken by his speaking ability, his seeming charismatic leadership, and his ability to organize a brilliant campaign to … Continue reading