Darrow’s third lecture from The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World will demonstrate that:
- Maternal feminism focuses on nurture, connectedness, interdependence, values necessary for the nurturing of human beings and building a healthy society.
- Egalitarian feminism is radically individualistic and focuses on self and relentless work as a woman’s true value.
- The ideal in this world is to be unpregnant, which allows a woman to be most like a man.
- Of value is to be “child free,” not suffering the loss of personal freedom, money, time and energy that children require.
- As a result of this influence, many of the world’s societies are approaching a “demographic winter.” A birthrate of 2.1 is required to maintain a culture. A rate of 1.9 is difficult to reverse, one of 1.3 is impossible to reverse. No culture has ever survived such a rate. 42% of world’s population live in countries with sub-replacement fertility.
- Maleness and femaleness flow from God’s Trinitarian nature. Men and women are different. God declared both “good,” and both are required to fulfill the mandate God has given human beings.