Dear faithful readers of Darrow Miller and Friends,
Welcome to our newly redesigned blog site. We dreamed about this project for several years and have been working on it for about six months. We hope that you enjoy the new format and features.
- With the click of your mouse, you can share your favorite blog post with your social-media networks.
- You can now quickly scan to see the title and lead paragraph of the 10 most recent posts, and click where you want to read more.
- It’s easy and fast to search all our posts by keyword.
- We’ve moved the categories list to the top. You’ll see six basic categories, each of which has several sub-categories. All our posts are in there somewhere.
- This new design is also mobile friendly so you can readily access and enjoy it on your device.
- We’ve added a box on the home page called “Links to Sectoral and Issues Groups,” so you can probe further into various arenas of interest. The links will take you to other organizations, blogs, movements, associations that we recommend.
- Click “Follow Darrow” to go to his Facebook page.
Of course if you haven’t subscribed, that button is still there, too.
Please take some time and check things out.
We just went live, so we are finding a few glitches that we didn’t catch in the pre-pub stages. Please be assured we are working on these, and if you catch anything, please let us know.
My thanks to a number of friends I have the privilege of working with.
Gary Brumbelow, the DNA editor and writer and the blog administrator, who does lots of behind the scenes work.
Last, and certainly not least, Mary Kaech, the glue that holds the DNA together, the one who helps us move to new levels in our work, and who did more than anyone else to move this undertaking forward. Mary led the project both in its design and implementation. Thank you all for your work and support on this project.
Be sure to read “Why This Blog?” This will help you understand the rationale for Darrow Miller and Friends.
If you like the new format and the continued content, please pass on this launch info to your friends on Facebook, Twitter and wherever else you are active in social media.
Thanks so much for your engagement with us.
In His Grace,