- New DMF Feature: Whiteboard Animation
- Core Doctrines of a New Religion … animated version
- Reconciliation vs. Restoration
- Wisdom is Better than Knowledge … the animation
- Is Social Justice About Equality or Equity? … animation version
- The Meaning of America … animated version
- Can a Christian Be a Fashion Designer?
- Turning Out the Lights in Japan
- Work and Worship: Do They Really Go Together?
- Do Words Really Matter?
- 6500 Genes Tell the Story
- Why I Focus on Three Worldviews … animation version
- Compassion Used to Be a Verb!
- Whoever Controls the Language Controls the Culture (animated version)
- Womb of the Dawn – animated version
- Castro vs. Pinochet
- Abortion and Today’s NAZI Doctors – animated version
- God’s Word Creates Virtuous Nations – WA version
- Why is Africa Poor? animated version
- DEADNAMING and MISGENDERING … video version
- What Does God Think About Overpopulation? video version
- SOCIALISM vs. CAPITALISM – video version
- Woman, the Life Giver, animated version
If you’ve never considered that fashion design could be a Christian calling, this post is for you!
Our latest animation video is based on a very popular post by Darrow, God’s Fashion Designers, first published in November 2012.
As he points out, no wonder so much of the fashion industry promotes darkness and sexualization: Christians have avoided fashion design like cats avoid swimming pools. Maybe it’s time to change that!
To see the animation version on our Youtube channel, just click the picture below. (Go here if the link does not work.)