- New DMF Feature: Whiteboard Animation
- Core Doctrines of a New Religion … animated version
- Reconciliation vs. Restoration
- Wisdom is Better than Knowledge … the animation
- Is Social Justice About Equality or Equity? … animation version
- The Meaning of America … animated version
- Can a Christian Be a Fashion Designer?
- Turning Out the Lights in Japan
- Work and Worship: Do They Really Go Together?
- Do Words Really Matter?
- 6500 Genes Tell the Story
- Why I Focus on Three Worldviews … animation version
- Compassion Used to Be a Verb!
- Whoever Controls the Language Controls the Culture (animated version)
- Womb of the Dawn – animated version
- Castro vs. Pinochet
- Abortion and Today’s NAZI Doctors – animated version
- God’s Word Creates Virtuous Nations – WA version
- Why is Africa Poor? animated version
- DEADNAMING and MISGENDERING … video version
- What Does God Think About Overpopulation? video version
- SOCIALISM vs. CAPITALISM – video version
- Woman, the Life Giver, animated version
A few weeks ago we published an animated version of Elizabeth Youman’s post, What Difference Do Words Make?
Dr. Youmans also wrote Whoever Controls the Language Controls the Culture, a sobering call to consider the power of language in the lives of nations and communities.
Click the video below to watch this powerful message.
[Go here if the video does not show.]