- New DMF Feature: Whiteboard Animation
- Core Doctrines of a New Religion … animated version
- Reconciliation vs. Restoration
- Wisdom is Better than Knowledge … the animation
- Is Social Justice About Equality or Equity? … animation version
- The Meaning of America … animated version
- Can a Christian Be a Fashion Designer?
- Turning Out the Lights in Japan
- Work and Worship: Do They Really Go Together?
- Do Words Really Matter?
- 6500 Genes Tell the Story
- Why I Focus on Three Worldviews … animation version
- Compassion Used to Be a Verb!
- Whoever Controls the Language Controls the Culture (animated version)
- Womb of the Dawn – animated version
- Castro vs. Pinochet
- Abortion and Today’s NAZI Doctors – animated version
- God’s Word Creates Virtuous Nations – WA version
- Why is Africa Poor? animated version
- DEADNAMING and MISGENDERING … video version
- What Does God Think About Overpopulation? video version
- SOCIALISM vs. CAPITALISM – video version
- Woman, the Life Giver, animated version
Here’s one of Darrow’s favorite animation posts, developed from a reflection he wrote on Psalm 110.
Psalm 100:3 effectively captures a pair of complementary pictures: the womb of the dawn and the day of your youth
The dawn surrenders to the rising sun and the dew provides the moisture to refresh the new day.
Darrow adds a powerful set of applications at the end.
Click the video below to watch.