- New DMF Feature: Whiteboard Animation
- Core Doctrines of a New Religion … animated version
- Reconciliation vs. Restoration
- Wisdom is Better than Knowledge … the animation
- Is Social Justice About Equality or Equity? … animation version
- The Meaning of America … animated version
- Can a Christian Be a Fashion Designer?
- Turning Out the Lights in Japan
- Work and Worship: Do They Really Go Together?
- Do Words Really Matter?
- 6500 Genes Tell the Story
- Why I Focus on Three Worldviews … animation version
- Compassion Used to Be a Verb!
- Whoever Controls the Language Controls the Culture (animated version)
- Womb of the Dawn – animated version
- Castro vs. Pinochet
- Abortion and Today’s NAZI Doctors – animated version
- God’s Word Creates Virtuous Nations – WA version
- Why is Africa Poor? animated version
- DEADNAMING and MISGENDERING … video version
- What Does God Think About Overpopulation? video version
- SOCIALISM vs. CAPITALISM – video version
- Woman, the Life Giver, animated version
This week’s whiteboard animation video features our good friend, Dr. Elizabeth Youmans, who has contributed so powerfully to the practice of education.
This is the first of a three-part video version of her paper, “The Role of Language in Building a Christian Nation.”
Click the image below to go to the DMF YouTube page and benefit from Elizabeth’s remarkable insights, narrated by Rebecca Vogt.